Lake Como Family Nudist Resort in the Florida Tampa Bay area invites you to clothes free nude recreation in a 200-acre natural park setting with outstanding amenities and sport facilities. Whether you’re an experienced nudist, or seeking your first nude recreation experience, the members and staff of Lake Como Cooperative welcome you to our naturist community.
Nudist • naturist • clothing-optional? Lake Como is a diverse community of families, couples and individuals, of residents, members and vacationers, whose common bond is a shared interest in life au naturel. Explore FAQs for newbees
For ages 18 to 30 we now offer Young Adult Rates
Come for the day, for the season, or for a lifetime. Bring your RV or tent, or book a room or cabin. Play on our five clay tennis courts, or paddle on our 35 acre lake. Hike our nature trails, or enjoy a cool pint and a game of darts in the lakeside Butt Hutt bar.
Take the Lake Como video tour
History of Lake Como, 70 year photo history and photos of recent events
Como News elsewhere online
Visitors: Please share your Lake Como vacation experience. Read & post reviews online at Trip Advisor®
AANR Gov’t Affairs Challenge- win a one-week Lake Como vacation for 2 including a cabin and grounds fees – more information (Please note that in error the original AANR announcement in the Bulletin incorrectly stated grounds fees were not included.)
Calendar: Entertainment & Activities Highlights
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner at the Bare Buns Café and drinks & fun at the Butt Hutt Bar daily.
- Karaoke w/ DJ Jack every Sun & Thurs – Butt Hutt 7-11 PM
- May 24 Friday: Butt Hutt live music: Vincent: 4:30 to 6 PM – Jerry Brown 8-11 PM
• May 25-27 Memorial Day Weekend: live music poolside daily noon till 3 PM: Sat: Don Stover • Sun: Marti the Night Owl • Mon: Carlo - Sat: DJ Gary’s Glow Show 8 PM Butt Hutt
- May 25 Saturday: Como Olympics benefiting Land O’ Lakes Veterans’ Nursing Home: more info
- June 1 Saturday: DJ Tracey – Butt Hutt 8 PM
- June 8 Saturday: DJ Gary – Butt Hutt 8 PM
• June 15 Saturday: Corn Fest
Music by Jerry Brown & Co. poolside • corn shucking & eating contests • free corn & watermelon • music by Cat Valentine Butt Hutt 8-11 PM
- June 22 Saturday: music by Bitter Sweet – Butt Hutt deck 8 PM
- June 23 Sunday: Blood Drive – 11 AM to 3 PM
- June 29 Sat: music by Don Stover poolside – noon till 3 PM – DJ Gary Butt Hutt 8 PM
- July 4 Thursday: music by Carlo poolside – noon till 3 PM
- July 6 Sat: music by Don Stover poolside – noon till 3 PM
• July 13 Saturday
World Record Skinny Dip
Join us as we try to set a new record!
- sports, games & activities including darts, billiards, tennis, petanque, horseshoes, pickleball, water volleyball, aerobics, Yoga, Zumba
Spacious new South Grove Development lots available.
…plus sale prices on Dorothy Lane lots #401, #418 & #437
Cool Como Chicks