Lake Como has 75 RV sites with electric, water and sewer hook-up…plus 35 overflow sites with electric & water (with dump station available). About half the sites have 50 amp service; others have 30 amp service. Two bathhouse/laundry facilities for your convenience.
Short-term RV rates below include daily resort grounds fees for two adults:
- $71.00 per night
- $426.00 per week
Rates for Lake Como Club members:
RV Site Rates: Preferred member
- $28.00 per night
- $168.00 per week
- $49.00 per night
- $294.00 per week
- $56.00 per night
- $336.00 per week
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- An additional adult sharing a room is charged 1/2 price per additional person.
- Daily membership entrance fees are not included in lodging, long-term RV or tent site rates but are included in daily and weekly RV rates.
- Check-in is 2 PM. Check-out is 12 Noon.
- Lake checkout is available up to 2 PM if room is not reserved, for an additional $10.00 charge. Please check with front desk.
- One-night non-refundable deposit required for all reservations.
- A 48-hour cancellation notice is appreciated and will result in a deposit refund for motel accommodations only. (Does not apply to long term RV deposits.)
- For late check-ins after 10 PM, please make prior arrangements with the front office.
- Early departures and inclement weather do not warrant a refund.
- Two nights minimum stay on special event weekends.
- Cooking is only permitted in units with kitchens.
- Non-smoking units subject to availability.
Call 1-877-TRY-LAKE for personal assistance!
Note: Add 9% lodging tax for RV & tent sites.
No RV or tent? Lake Como offers motel rooms & cabins.
Lake Como is a camper’s paradise with virtually unlimited tent space. Bath houses and restrooms are scattered throughout the resort, with 18+ hot water showers in 7 locations.
Tent Site Rates May thru September:
- $12.00 per night
- $72.00 per week
Tent Site Rates October thru April:
- $18.00 per night
- $108.00 per week
Tent site rates do not include daily resort fees. 3 week maximum stay for tent camping each month, with 1 consecutive week minimum absence required before another tent site rental. Tent campers must document a permanent address of residence (not a PO Box).